Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Loot

We had a very good Christmas this year - the boys racked in! Of course with 2 sets of grandparents that live out of town and 5 cousins, the haul is bound to be big! I haven't downloaded pics yet, so those will be coming soon. The fun part this year was watching the kids tear into their presents and then start playing with their brother's stuff! Rob and I have wondered how different Noah's development will be because he is always playing with toys "older" than him!

Ethan had a big year - this was his "big boy bed" year. I've been shopping for almost a year and finally found a loft bed with a slide that I could afford (he's been asking for one ever since seeing his cousin Lexi's - THANKS A LOT, BRANDON AND CARLA!!!) Believe it or not, I took a gamble and bought it on-line through Ebay. Brand new and went together smoothly. It did mean, however, that Rob and I have been moving and rearranging the house since last Friday. I hope to have everything finished by this weekend so I can start the painting/decorating. Now Ethan has a bedroom right across from his brother and our office is upstairs - hopefully that will also keep the computer equipment from being a further casualty of Noah the destroyer (We had only had the computer 2 weeks when he managed to break a CD cover off the drive. Sigh)

Pics will be up soon. Hope everyone had a Wonderful, Blessed Holiday. We thought of you all and thanked God in prayer for our friends and family far and near! God Bless you in the upcoming New Year!

Oh, and if you are inclined to send me birthday wishes this year in March, I am turning 29 for the 8th time. Gotta love denial! :)

No comments: