Wednesday, May 28, 2008

yes I'm still alive

Whew! I haven't posted in forever. I've been keeping many of you up to date via e-mail because Rob was being a bit of a pain regarding the blog. Here is a summary:
1. he finally finished testing and made me sign a non-disclosure agreement so I can't discuss details. But I can tell you the court awarded him his overnights/extended visits. Not necessarily bad as my hope is that will allow us to move to Ohio.
2. Still pursuing Ohio. Rob is dragging everything out just as slowly as he possibly can. Won't commit. I'm concerned about the timeing and the possibility of going to trial ($$$) and/or being told I have to stay. I am getting to the place, however, that I trust God with even that outocme.
3. God is helping me to let go, forgive despite him not actually asking me to. Or apologizing. But I want freedom more than I want to make him suffer. I want to forgive more than I want to hate and be bitter. And I feel God is starting to heal some things... beauty for ashes.

Keep praying. More to come. Hope to get some answers and deadlines met by next week. Specifically, pray that if Ohio is where God wants me and the boys, He will move this mountain. And if not, He will close this door.

Thanks, all! I love you!

No comments: