Saturday, August 9, 2008

Various outings

I TOLD you I had a lot of catching up to do. Those of you who are friends who check in mainly for my writing and thoughts will have to be patient...grandparents NEED their grand-kid picture fix... :)
Our last trip to our beloved Como Zoo in MN...the boys LOVE the lions best.


Noah just loved this Orangutan because she was cuddling her new little baby.
I feel sorry for the giraffes in winter - their pen is so small for the 3 of them. I suppose it beats outside in MN when you are an African mammal...
Medieval putt-putt at Grand Slam. My brave Knights.

Sometimes I wish this were still available. And legal.
Not exactly sure what they are doing here, but I'm positive it involves guarding the treasure from the bad guys. Somehow, it always comes back to protecting something from those bad guys.
The ball pit at the Eagle's Nest in New Brighton. Even mommy likes that one!


No comments: