Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cincy Zoo

The Cincy Zoo had a $1 admission day and gave the kids each a free disposable camera! They had a blast! Mom took a day off and we loaded up the van with cousins for a lovely outing.

Group shot outside the elephant house: clockwise from bottom left is Destiny, Drew, Brianna, Ethan, and Noah.

All Ethan kept saying he wanted to see was the Rhinos. I have no idea why, but that kid has fixated on Rhinos.
They enjoyed the traveling jugglers, too
Here they are doing their best impressions of a wild animal in front of a zoo sign... I don't think Noah got it. And I'm not sure, but I think Brianna is trying to be a monkey... :)



For some reason, the elephant is the only pic I took (besides the Rhino) that turned out well enough to post. Oh, well.

No comments: