Saturday, June 11, 2011

Issue #2: Fear

Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not be afraid. I am with you. Do not be terrified. I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. My powerful right hand will take good care of you. I always do what is right."NIRV

2 Timothy 1:7 - "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." KJV

Spalm 56:3-4 - "What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust, I will not fear what flesh can do unto me." KJV

Psalm 118:6 - "The Lord is on my side. I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (many like this one in the Psalms...)

Hebrews 13:6 - "The Loris is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"


All I can add to this is: the more I learn to trust Him, the less fear I have.

No comments: