Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Get it?"

Ethan has entered the "jokester" phase. He tells us jokes all day long. There are a few standards that go like this:
Knock-Knock
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Well, you don't have to cry about it.

And some that he makes up himself that go like this:
Why did the penguin cross the road?
To hide in the bushes.

But my favorite are the ones that go like this:
Mommy, after I go poopy, will you wipe my butt? Get it? Butt? (hilarious laughter ensues)

What have I learned? 1) That I have an extremely short list of pre-school jokes in my repertoire. Guess I need to get to the library. 2)I think he has my dad's sense of humor (no offense dad...you make me laugh. Usually) :) And 3) if you want to make a 4 year old boy almost wet himself laughing, just say any word having to do with potty functions (plus boogers) or the body parts involved. Ethan's newest favorite: butt crack. I just know that one's gonna bite me in mine one day... :)

No comments: