Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Noah's Birthday

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING POST IS FULL OF LOTS AND LOTS OF CUTE PICS THAT PROBABLY ONLY THE GRANDPARENTS WILL BE INTERESTED IN.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Well, my baby turned 4 on March 15th. (Happy shared birthday with Grandma Funderburk!) His personality is such a joy. Most of the time. He does have his moments as you will see towards the end of this photo montage.


"uncle" Tom is one of Noah's favorite people in the whole world!

The day was so cold! Note to self: just because you're not in MN doesn't mean that it will be warm enough for an outside party in mid-March. Result? Mommy looked like a "thug" in her hoodie and long black coat. Here's to all my hoooooommmies!!!! I'm chillin' with my peeps, Ethan and Noah.

Noah making sure I remember he is 4 now and not 3 so he can do more "stuff".



Grandma and Grandpa are wonderful. I really do not know what I would do without them. God has truly blessed me with wonderful parents that I am honored to also call friends.
Ethan asked me "is that really what I look like?" That's how I feel whenever I hear myself recorded.

Best friends. I love watching my boys play together.




Even the grown ups got into it. Here Aunt Holly made herself sick spinning in the tire swing... good times!






Next day, Aunt Carla, Desi, and Lexi came by the house since they could not join us at the park. Noah demonstrated his dark side... This face is getting more and more common. Hard to discipline him, though...because I'm usually fighting to keep him from seeing me crack up!!! This will be a good "do you want me to show your girlfriend that picture of you when you were 4?" kind of picture! (evil laugh)

Never lasts long before he's right back to being the charmer.

or the ham.
*sigh* where has the time gone? Didn't I just bring him home?
Happy Birthday, my mighty warrior. My brave knight. My sweet, sweet prince. I am truly blessed to be entrusted with such fine young men. Your mommy is very proud of you!

No comments: