Monday, September 1, 2008

Back Home

Well, they arrived back just fine with the exception of a little mix up with the luggage (ie-Rob accidently took it to MN with him and will have to overnight it back to Ohio because Noah's meds are in his luggage). Ah, well. There's bound to be some glitch anytime you try something new.

Thanks to all of you who may have prayed for me and my sons this weekend. I appreciate it.

So tomorrow begins the new adventure for me as a Lakota East Thunderhawk. I meet my 9th graders and get a feel for how the school day will go, including my commute to and from at my regular contracted hours (which, by the way, I still technically have no "contract" and have no idea what I'm being paid. Weird, huh? You can bet I won't be patient any longer if come my first paycheck I don't get one! grrrrrrr......)

No comments: