Monday, December 21, 2009

new title

Friends....for now you will still find my blog at funderburk follies. However, with my upcoming nuptials, I am exploring new possibilities that would not include a last name, seeing as how my last name will be different from my children's. Ugh. Not looking forward to that confusion, but I am looking forward to marrying Steve. For now, I was sitting listening to my ipod and U2's song "Window in the Skies" came on and I started reflecting...Love has truly done some miraculous things in my life and the life of my boys. The love of Christ has allowed me to release hatred and bitterness and actually look back at the last 17 years and cherish the good memories. The love of Christ allows me to walk in forgiveness - toward myself and toward Rob or any other person who has wronged me. The Love of Christ has protected my children and will keep them from becoming statistics. The Love of Christ has healed my heart to love again and brought me Steve, Joe, and Ben. The Love of Christ has restored, renewed, and revived. Oh, can't you see what Love has done? What it's doing to me? That whole song is a wonderful description of what Love has done in my life.

I will keep you all posted if the url address changes. I don't know if I can change that so that I don't loose all the posts, or if I just have to start a new blog... I'll have to contact blogger to find out.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lori, I've been following you for a while. There's an easy way to import your posts from this one to a new one. Go to settings, and you should see the first line says "blog tools -- import, export, delete". You select export, and it will save your entire blog to an xml document, which you can then import into your new blog (You can email me at jenn.calhoun@gmail.com if you have any problems).

And considering I have quite a few blogs, I know how much a change can help! Also, because I'm believing God for a husband, I refused to to put my last name as my url address!

Congrats to you and your Fiance!