Monday, December 17, 2007

overlooked fall fun...


Boy, as I emptied out my camera, I realized just how long it's been since I downloaded any of the pics I had taken. So here is a flashback to our time this past fall. We had some beautiful colors here in MN and great weather! This was one of the most colorful trees I've ever seen - and it took it a long time (by MN standards) to finally fade and loose it's leaves. We really enjoyed the show!

This year we tried a different apple orchard and went with our good friends from church - the Forbes Family. We had a blast. Their oldest, Jaben, is one of Ethan's buddies from Sunday School. Pictured is Ethan and Noah, and Jaben and Myla Forbes.

The boys just hanging out and being silly. Myla had given up on them at this point and moved on to more interesting things... :)

This year for Fall Festival, Ethan wanted to be a Power Ranger. Why? I have NO idea - he's never seen one that I'm aware of. Nor does he possess any secret powers of own weird weaponry or communicative device, so I'm pretty sure he isn't one himself. I honestly don't know how he even knew what a power ranger is! Noah is a "fire dog".

Fall was GREAT this year. And we scored nicely on the candy! :)

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Wow! Your boys are beautiful. What a precious gift from God they are, dear friend.

Enjoy your holidays and may God bless you and your family with many happy years.

:-)

ps - lovin' the new Diva L style! YOU GO GIRL

Maryann said...

Diva L meaning Diva and your first name.

Hope that makes sense!

LOL.