Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Getting "out there" again

So, I've been on a couple of dates here and there - nothing serious, of course. But at least it's not as weird as I thought.

One even told me I was ravishing and mesmerizing. I didn't giggle on the outside, but I certainly was inside! Would you believe there are still some chivalrous guys out there? I thought they were gone...but being walked to your car, having doors opened, a guy who stands when you walk in the room, or kisses your hand in greeting...

It feels nice...but reminds me to keep my heart guarded. Reminds me I'm still vulnerable.

But I'm also having fun, finally!

1 comment:

Phyllis@Aimless Conversation said...

Lori, I perused your archives and I've cried at your honesty. Felt your pain.

I'm so happy that you are doing better. I know it must be so difficult...my prayers are with you friend.