Thursday, August 23, 2007

Family portraits

I treated myself and my boys to some updated family portraits to replace all the old ones - they turned out really cute! I'll post some (if I legally can) once I get them back.

I got me some might fine boys - handsome, well behaved, fun. I am so grateful to God that I get the privilege of being their mommy. Nothing in this world is more important to me - and I pray nothing ever becomes more important, thus disqualifying me from the honor.

I'm starting to see glimmers of hope and excitement about the future of our family. Yes, I have to work more hours, but the hours I'm not working can be focused intensely on Jesus and Ethan and Noah. How can that be anything BUT good? I can't wait to see what happens in my heart, and to my character. And especially in and through the lives of these two wonderful people God made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pics. I'm so glad that you have hope today!

Love you!

Ang

mom said...

amen...mom