Saturday, October 11, 2008

I really need to get a new profile picture with my kids.

That's it. No big news. No grand ideas. No deep thoughts today.

Just the realization that we haven't had portraits taken since summer '07. I didn't even get birthday photos this last year - just too much stuff on my plate.

Being a single parent sucks. Especially when you keep getting harassed by the "parent" who left you to take care of the kids alone. Even the boys are tired of the relentless, daily intrusion.

Ok...I guess there was a little rant in there, all bottled up.

Pictures. Yes. I really need to get an updated family portrait.

Oh - and I'm enjoying my job...but my voice is getting worse, not better. Please pray. I'm going to have to break down and go to an ENT to figure out why, even after a period of rest, I do not feel any improvement.

Dear Lord, please don't take my voice from me. I have things to say, praises to sing. Jehovah, Rophe...heal me, please.

No comments: