Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

Fancy dinner at the White House Inn, quality time with my sweetie, a kiss at midnight...ah. New hope, new life, new year.
Song of Solomon 2:10-16 "My darling, my beautiful one, come along. For behold, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth...arise, my love, and come away...My beloved is mine and I am His."

Isaiah 54:4-8 "Do not be afraid: you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your Maker is your husband - the Lord Almighty is His name (El-Shaddai) - the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth. The Lord will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit - 'a wife who married young, only to be rejected', says your God..."

No comments: