Monday, May 11, 2009

the winds of change they are a blowin'

I've had some very interesting changes in my life here very recently. Some good, some bad, some indifferent. All I know for sure is.. God is up to something. I'm not sure what. But I've stopped trying to figure it out. I'm just along for the ride.

I'll let you know more when I can, or when He lets me know more. Otherwise, I just ask that those of you who pray for me regularly...please continue. Those of you who may have forgotten to pray for a while because you've not heard of any major request, please just mention my name from time to time for wisdom, guidance, direction, continued healing of both heart and voice. And more unity between my head and heart and spirit...sometimes the three of them have very different ideas! LOL!

No comments: