Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wise as Serpents...Harmless as Doves

I am learning that although I want to be honest and deal with all people rightly, that not everyone appreciates or rewards that. In fact, there are many who lie in wait to exploit it.

Alas, I don't like this lesson. However, it may have saved me from a fatal financial error this week. We shall see.

I do have to thank God above for two angels he has watching over me: my mom and my fiance. Sometimes we entertain angels AWARE. When we are too emotional to hear the Spirit's voice, He uses others who can cut through the clamor - if we are smart enough to stop and listen. I'm not a genius...but I'm at least THAT smart. :)

So, with their help, I enjoyed a moment where I was wise as a serpent. I was assertive, yet respectful and harmless as a dove. As granny always said..."you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!"

mmmmmmm....honey...... ;)

No comments: