Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And now for my first trick...

...juggling 3 Christmas dinners and 5 Christmas programs in 10 days....

Here are some highlights. Not necessarily in the correct order. First, we have Noah's preschool program.




Noah was the only boy man enough to wear the entire angel costume. And he sang louder than all the other angels. Course, I also think he was the cutest.
Next, Ethan's school program. They sang about 5 different songs and did movements. He started to get upset when he dropped his instrument during one song, but, like a true thespian, never let the audience know. I didn't notice until he told me. Course, I was arguing with the picture and the video camera, both who didn't want to work for me that night....grrrr....




Here we are at one of the dinners.




Noah found a cubby to climb in.
Not really sure what Ethan is doing...I think he got hot running around and playing and is trying to cool off at the fan. You will have to ask him...I just thought it was funny. PLUS it will be great blackmail when he get's older.
Lastly (in this montage) - Christmas at our church. This is Ethan and Noah with their cousins Elizabeth and Abby - Tom and Melissa's girls.

I have some video footage of the programs Ethan and Noah were in. I'll post them shortly, but really only grandmas and grandpas will probably be interested... :)


1 comment:

Theophilus said...

Hey Lori who is the hotty in the picture with your 2 boys? The red headed gal?