Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Southard Clan










Grandma Bertha, the matriarch. She's so tiny and cute! You just want to dunk her in your coffee! :)



































There is something unexplainably warm and comforting about a Christmas tree that has ornaments on it that you remember from when you were a child. New ones have been added, of course, but Aunt Linda has kept many of Melissa and Angie's ornaments from our childhood...and I enjoy it probably as much as they do.




The traditional Birthday cake for Jesus...and the fingers that cannot resist the candy letters...













The candy-eating culprits. They had it stripped faster than a school of piranahs could strip a cow. At least, from what I've heard...not that I've ever witnessed a cow consumed by a school of piranahs or anything, but, oh, nevermind...






Don't know why, but we didn't pose for any group photos. I have about 15 pics of me and everyone seperately - "club" style - but my mug does NOT need to be on here that many times! :) You can catch them on Facebook if you are so inclined...

No comments: