Friday, December 1, 2006

Random Topics

OK, I have been inspired by a recent e-mail I received from a friend and want all of you to be more interactive with my blog. So I am going to, on occasion, pose meaningless questions to you that I will also answer. Hopefully, we will find out some interesting things about one another.

Today's question: What movie (or movies) could you watch over and over and never get tired of?

My answer: (in no particular order) The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail, and Yellow Beard. Those last two just crack me up! (and yes I realize that may label me as a "nerd"...I don't care. They are brilliantly funny!)

Leave your answers as a comment!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Ok, I would agree with Lord of the Rings and I would add Ever After and Princess Bride, and Shadowlands.

Shadowlands, I probably wouldn't sit and watch it over and over for a weekend or anything like that. Instead it is more of a movie that I do grow tired of and watch annually.

Other then that I rarerly watch movies more then once or twice.

Miss you guys...
Teri for the gang here