Friday, January 16, 2009

my voice

So, I finally found a way to upload music on my blog and facebook page. Put a few songs that have been important to me this last year (or more in some cases). But, if you'd like...check out song #8 on the IPOD...it was the very first song I ever wrote. And recorded. The little church I was attending at the time made a recording of our own for there were a few of us writing our own stuff for worship at church. It's not professional by any means, but I think it's pretty darn good for a small church.

I'm so tired of not being able to sing. Or write. It feels as though my soul is in chains. I just wanted to remind myself that it's there...I just need to be patient. And trust. And believe.

Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... if you wouldn't have told me it wasn't professional I would have never known. You have an amazing voice.... as far as the writting goes... I think this ones a hit and you need to do more.

Lori said...

thank you, anonymous! I have a couple more done and several ideas, chorus's, tag lines, etc. in a notebook...just don't have the leisure time to finish them nor the financial or musical resources to record at the moment.

Who is this, may I ask?
Lori