Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some of my favorite things - entry #1.

New series starts today. I would like to share some of my favorite things with you. Perhaps you will discover something new. Perhaps we will find something new we have in common. Perhaps you will in turn share with me something new to discover....

So for my first entry, I give you: Firefly
I did not have the privilege of watching this as it unfolded. I was introduced first through a reunion site of some dear high school drama friends (thank you FHS drama posse). They assured me, if I liked sci fi, that I'd love this. Some friends at my church heard me talking about it (thanks Erika and John!) and offered me their DVD collection to watch. Verdict: Not since X-files and Northern Exposure had I enjoyed a television show so much! I can't believe it only survived one season. I want more, more, more!!!!

I've still yet to get around to watching the movie Serenity, but I will.

1 comment:

Tim said...

They made a followup movie called Serenity. Also Firefly can be found at www.HULU.com