Sunday, January 6, 2008

Greetings from my family to yours!

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to 2008. May those of you who know Christ, know Him deeper and more intimately than ever. May those of you who do not know Him, come to know Him.

May the Lord bless and keep you, make His face shine upon you, be gracious to you and give you peace.

PS - don't I have me some handsome boys? :)

PPS - Today, Ethan asked me if superheros were once real like dinosaurs and just went extinct. Where does he come up with this stuff? He's a little obsessed right now with learning the background, theme song, and secret identity of EVERY SUPER HERO ever. I realized there are very few that I know the hows and whys of their powers. Guess it's time for a Google search or a long chat with my comic-nerd friends (said with all love and admiration. After all, one man's 'nerd' is another man's 'cool' - believe me. I know! :) Drama club, swing choir, sci fi...)

No comments: